The new heat pump generation Aquasnap features two new versions:
- The Aquasnap (30RQM) version features a compact all-in-one package where reduced investment cost (low Capex) is required.
- The Aquasnap GreenspeedR (30RQP) version features a compact all-in-one package optimized for part-load applications where high SCOP and SEER are required. The Aquasnap GreenspeedR equipped with variable speed fans and variable speed pump provides premium part load efficiency to reduce utility costs over the lifespan of the heat pump.
The Aquasnap heat pumps are designed to meet current and future Ecodesign and F-Gas requirements in terms of energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions.
- Reduced refrigerant charge of ozone-friendly refrigerant R-410A
- Scroll compressors
- GreenspeedR variable-speed driven fans (30RQP models)
- Brazed plate heat exchangers with reduced water pressure drops
- Auto-adaptive microprocessor control with GreenspeedR intelligence
- Innovative Carrier “Free defrost” algorithm (pending patent)
- Touch pilot control with advanced IP connectivity and color touch screen user interface